"Custom Building Engines Since 1978"
Toll Free 1-800-267-3940
| Home | Contact Us | Shipping | Online Quote |
| Mild-Street Performance | Super-Street Performance | Extreme Performance |
FiTech Go EFI TBI System
This System Can Be Bolted On Any Of Our Chevy, Chrysler, Or Ford Performance Engines.
When it comes to fuel injection versus carburetors, new school is just too cool. FiTech Go EFI 4 600 hp self-tuning fuel injection systems have the ECU mounted on the throttle body for greater self-containment, clean installation, and easy setup.
These trick systems fit any 4-barrel intake manifold and are designed for use on engines from 250 to 600 hp. They feature a built-in fuel pressure regulator and an ECU that self-adjusts to find the best tune, and self-adjusts to it--and the ability to change air/fuel ratios and ignition timing on the fly.
Each system has a hand-held controller with a touch screen for initial setup, throttle linkage that suits most transmissions, and is manufactured with OE engineering. FiTech Go EFI 4 600 hp self-tuning fuel injection systems leave the guesswork behind.
- Choice of three fuel inlet connections
- Will work with CDI box, but not required to control timing
- Adjustable fan control switch
- Can be used with an engine-mounted returnless fuel command center
- Uses easy-to-replace, GM-type sensors and Bosch 4.2 wideband oxygen sensors
- Wet Flow swirl spray annual discharge obtains complete atomization
- Voltage-controlling fuel pump control reduces power under low loads to lower temperatures
- Systems with mounted ECUs offer spark control without the need for an external spark box or special distributor
- Designed for applications making at least 6 inches of vacuum at idle